There are plenty of events & things to do in Bargara Beach including a number of events, sports tournaments, markets and much more.
Bargara Beach Caravan Park is not only a great place to stay but is a fabulous base from which to explore the Coral Coast at the southern end of the Great Barrier Reef.
- Seaside without the traffic jams! Bargara offers attractive shopping and dining precincts, as well as being close to Bundaberg’s major services
- The world famous Mon Repos is the largest Loggerhead Turtle nesting site on Australia’s east cost mainland and is a short trail walk from Bargara Beach Caravan Park. Nesting season is November to March. Night tours to witness the miracle of nature generally run over this time
- Golfers are well provided for here with two 18 hole golf courses.Bargara Golf Course is a very popular scenic course in the heart of Bargara township. Coral Cove Golf Resort, is a 20 minute drive away and features the longest hole in Queensland – a whopping 635 metres and is one of only two Par Six in Australia!
- If you enjoy water activities, the area has fantastic fishing,snorkelling, diving, surfing and swimming
- Bargara surf lifesaving club patrols the beach throughout the summer season
- Bike riding – ride the coastal cycleway
- Tennis courts, bowls club, skateboard park, skating rink, playgrounds are always a favourite
- A lovely scenic coastal walk links Bargara Beach Caravan Park to the town centre and its shops, cafes, pub and restaurants – so you can forget about your car!
- Bundaberg local attractions include:
- If you want to enjoy the Southern Great Barrief Reef we can book you a reef trip to Lady Elliot and Lady Musgrave Islands, a deep sea fishing charter or local river cruise.